A PROFESSIONALY DONE CONTRACT IS A MUST, BUT IT SHOULD NOT BREAK THE BANK.
We help with all your "fine print"
The bulk of written business contracts between the parties end up in the contracting parties fighting each other and instituting very expensive litigation.
The SMME has become a familiar sight on the South African economic landscape.
There are a few key principles required for successful contracting:
1) the professional taking instructions to draw up the contract must have a multi dimensional understanding of both or all parties needs;
2) the professional taking instructions to draw up a contract must be careful to ensure that he does not have a conflict of interests and does not favour one party over the other;
3) the professional taking instructions to draw the contract must have significant experience and training to be able to pre-empt any possible problems or conflicts that might arise in the future and a good understanding of all applicable legislation and common law in order to ensure that the contract is enforceable;
4) the contract must be fair to both parties and easily understandable;
5) the contract must correctly reflect the requirements of both parties clearly;
6) the contract must not be drawn up in a rush as this is where mistakes happen and rushed contracts inevitably end up in court;
7) when drafting the contract there should be a fine balance between carefully selected standard clauses which are necessary to enforce the part rights of both parties with professionally drafted bespoke clauses which reflect the unique needs of the particular clients.
Especially in the tech; telecoms and IT industry.
We specialise in providing customised, bespoke contracts and agreements.
Small medium and large SMME's
International companies that conduct business in the Republic of South Africa and in Africa.
(Including mechanical engineering; civil engineering; take engineering; distribution of engineering products; ICT; Telecom; products and services through Africa; transport and logistics; labour broking; procurement; employment industry.)
Years Of Experience